Headlines: 28 Could 2022
– Key measure exhibits that inflation slowed barely in April, however stays excessive at 6.3% year-on-year
– Bitcoin drops again beneath $29,000, roughly 47% down over the previous six months
– US Power Secretary Jennifer Granholm accuses Russia of “weaponizing power” with excessive fuel costs
– On-line searches for child method soar as shortages proceed
– Pennsylvania proposes $2,000 stimulus examine for residents.
– Concern over excessive power costs and inadequate energy grid forward of the summer time months
– Goal and Walmart earnings drop and shares plunge after posting monetary experiences
– Crude oil costs closed above $110 on Thursday, representing a 66% year-on-year enhance
Useful data & hyperlinks
– What’s the California State Incapacity Insurance coverage (SDI) program?
– Which states spend the most cash on Medicaid?
– New York Unemployment Advantages: what’s the most?