Dated – 06th September 2021 State Bank of India (SBI) has released the Admit Card for the SBI Apprentice Exam 2021. Candidates may log in using their credentials on the portal.
Dated – 06th July 2021 SBI Apprentice Examination 2021 Notification Released. The State Bank of India has issued an advertisement for the recruitment of over 6100 apprentices at its various branches across the country. apprentices will be hired for the Financial Year 2021-2022.
Dated:-28/04/21 SBI Apprentice Exam 2021 has been postponed. The State bank of India has issued a call for applications for 8500 Apprentices in its various branches across the country. The State bank of India is one of the most well-known banks in India’s banking sector. The Apprentice selection procedure is conducted by the State bank of India on a national basis. This post covers everything you need to know about the SBI Apprentice Exam 2021.
2021 SBI Apprentice Admit Card:
The admission cards for the SBI apprentice test are released 15-20 days before the exam. SBI has informed us of this via an online notification. Candidates should check the official website before the exam to ensure that they have all of the necessary information when the admission card is available. These stages can be carried out in a more detailed manner: –
- • Go to the admit card download area • fill in the credentials that were required for login in
- • Carefully Fill in the details •
- Now click the submit button
- • Your admit card will be downloaded
- • Take a printout of the admit card within the time period specified
•You must carry it to the examination hall, therefore make sure the printing is in colour.
To learn more about SBI apprentice Admit Card, click here.
APPRENTICE NOTIFICATION FROM SBI:
The State Bank of India is accepting applications for 8500 apprentice positions. The training will last three years. The State Bank of India has released the exam dates.
It’s also worth noting that the deadline for printing the application form for this exam has passed. Aspirants should keep this in mind throughout the application procedure and print all of the relevant documents at the same time.
An SBI apprenticeship lasts three years in total.
SBI APPRENTICE SELECTION PROCESS:
• ONLINE WRITTEN TEST:-This will be described in greater depth in the following article.
You can also look into the selection process for SBI apprentices.
• LOCAL LANGUAGE EVALUATION:
This is determined by the state in which you reside. A list of local languages is available on SBI’s official website, as well as in the article, which is detailed further below.
• MEDICAL EXAMINATION: This examination also includes a medical examination. A candidate’s medical fitness must be determined.
• DOCUMENT VERIFICATION: The final phase of the selection process is document verification.
o Educational Certificate o Medical Certificate o Income and Assets Certificate o PwD (If applicable) o Any other similar qualification are required documents.
SBI APPRENTICESHIP EXAM 2021 EXAM PATTERN:
The exam pattern can be found in SBI’s official release. To dispel any doubts, we’ve created the following table:
-Examination that is objective
- • The exam will last one hour and will be given in an online format .
• The admit card will be available 20 days prior to the exam date. Click here to learn more about the SBI apprentice Admit Card
|Official Website of SBI||https://www.sbi.co.in|
|SBI Apprentice 2021 Admit Card Release Date||06th September 2021|
|SBI Apprentice 2021 Admit Card Link||Admit Card|
SBI Apprentice Admission Card:
• The examination also includes a negative marking method.
• The candidate will be penalised for each incorrect response on the objective test. For each incorrect answer, a quarter of the total scores will be deducted.
• There will be no negative marks if the question is left unanswered.
Negative marking should be varied, and guesswork should be avoided as much as possible to improve your overall score.
EXAMINATION OF THE LOCAL LANGUAGE:
• The exam can also be taken in the candidate’s native language. Candidates must have a thorough understanding of the exam’s language.
There will be a different language for each state. For each state, the details are listed below.
• This exam will be administered once candidates have passed the written exam.
• Those who do not pass the written exam will be unable to take the local language exam since their candidature will be terminated at that point.
• Students who studied the topic listed under the candidate’s state in Class X or XII do not need to take the local language exam.
• Candidates must be able to provide their exam certificate.
Each state’s language is listed below in chronological order:
ANDHRA PRADESH, ANDHRA PRADESH, ANDHRA PRADESH,
• ARUNACHAL PRADESH (Telugu, Urdu)
-English • ASSAM–ASSAMESE/Bengali, Bodo • BIHAR-Hindi, Urdu • CHHATTISGARH:-Hindi, Chhattisgarhi • DELHI:-Hindi • GOA:-Konkan, Marathi, English • GUJARAT:-Gujarati • HARYANA:-Hindi, Punjabi • HARYANA:-Hindi, Punjabi
• HIMACHAL PRADESH:-Hindi, English • JAMMU & KASHMIR:-Urdu, English • JHARKHAND:-Santhali, Bengali • KARNATAKA:-Kannada • KERALA:-Malayalam, English • MADHYA PRADESH:-Hindi Nepali
Candidates can use this to determine the language to use for the examination based on their states.
EXAMINATION BY A DOCTOR:
The examination has now reached its conclusion. To be finally eligible for the apprenticeship post, a candidate must be recognised medically fit.
Click here for more details about SBI Apprentice results 2021.
CRITERIA FOR SBI APPRENTICE ELIGIBILITY:
The applicants must meet a specific set of requirements. The candidate will not be considered for the position if he or she does not meet even one of the eligibility requirements. As a result, candidates should read the qualifying requirements carefully before applying for the exam.
• EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATION • AGE RELAXATION
Graduation from a recognised university in any discipline or any other equivalent qualification recognised by the Central Government.
Click here to learn more about the SBI apprentice eligibility standards.
APPRENTICE BOOKS FROM SBI:
• It is necessary to decide on resources ahead of time so that proper preparation may be made.
• Because books are such an important part of the preparation, picking the proper ones is crucial.
• Books can help you prepare for the SBI Apprentice Exam 2021 and improve your chances of passing.
• An applicant who has a complete understanding of these books and understands the topics can easily ace the exam.
To study for the 2021 exam in the best possible way, you can choose from the following books:
1. QUANTITATIVE APTITUDE: Rajesh Verma’s Fast Track Objective Maths
2. ENGLISH AWARENESS: S.P.Bakshi’s Descriptive General English
3. GENERAL KNOWLEDGE/AWARENESS: Arihant’s banking awareness
M.K Pandey, 4. REASONING ABILITY
ONLINE APPLICATION FOR SBI APPRENTICESHIP:
SBI has issued a call for applications for 6100 Apprenticeship positions. The application process will be conducted entirely online. For further information on the application process, candidates should go to the SBI’s official website. The following are the steps to filling out the form:
• Go to SBI’s official website.
• Look for the apprenticeship examination 2021 in the online application section.
• You can complete the online application from this page.
• New candidates must create an account on the platform. They can then proceed to the next step in the form-filling procedure.
• Your user id and password will be emailed to the email address or phone number you gave during the registration process.
• After logging in, complete the online form.
• There are a few details that are required:
– o Candidate’s Full Name o Nationality
o Mother’s Name o Father’s Name o Educational Qualifications o Residential Address o Permanent Address o Mother’s Name o Father’s Name
• Uploading documents such as pictures and validation IDs such as Aadhar cards would be the next stage. Candidates must upload a photograph that meets the required dimensions.
• Pay the fee that corresponds to your category.
Refer to the attached article for more information on how to apply for the SBI Apprentice exam.
FEE FOR SBI ONLINE APPLICATION:
The charge for submitting an online application is listed below. This fee must be paid when the candidate fills out the application form. The following are the specifics: – • Candidates can pay their fees effortlessly using internet banking.
• It’s possible that the fee is deducted but the status of the online application is still pending.
Candidates should not be concerned, as this does occur occasionally due to technological difficulties. What you should do now is wait 24-48 hours and then recheck the same website.
• If the website continues to display the same error, wait one more day before writing to the helpline or calling the number shown on the website.
LOCATION OF SBI APPRENTICE JOB:
• The exam’s job posting is determined by the state in which the candidate has applied.
• The job ad will be in the same state as the specified hometown in the local area.
• This is done because the local language in which the employee passed the exam will be different if the applicants are assigned to other states and the charge will be different.
• The posting takes place in the same state’s local area.
• After completing training, if the candidate has an issue with the posting, he can appeal to the recruiting branch.
APPRENTICE WORK IN SBI. NATURE OF APPRENTICE WORK IN SBI:
• The employment is of a temporary nature.
• This indicates that the position is on a three-year contract basis. The main benefit is that employees receive training and gain the necessary abilities as well as become familiar with the job description.
• Employees who complete this programme are qualified to take the JAIIB/CAIIB tests. The position lasts three years, during which time the trainees are paid a stipend determined by the SBI.
During the training phase, if a candidate becomes interested in another employment, he or she is free to pursue it.
• You are not obligated to an agreement that you must complete the entire training time and then just take leave. There are no such requirements. In this regard, you are free to make your own decision.
SBI APPRENTICE JOB PROFILE AND SALARY:
• An apprentice’s job description is fluid.
• It is possible that the fee will be more of an administrative work kind that the candidate will be exposed to.
• There are extensive training programmes that are carried out under the supervision of senior personnel.
• In the banking and insurance industries, skill management will be beneficial in the future.
• Employees’ salaries vary during the course of the three years of training.
• For the first year, the stipend is $15,000 per month.
• The stipend increases in the second year, and the second-year stipend is $16,500 a month.
• The third-year stipend is $19,000 each year.
• SBI pays a competitive compensation in this regard, and employees gain a lot of knowledge through their work experience and the atmosphere in which they operate.
• The prospects are influenced by the experience, which might be really beneficial.
Find out more about the SBI Apprentice pay.
Important dates to remember
DATE OF SBI APPRENTICE EXAM 2021:
For the SBI apprentice test 2021, SBI has posted a notification for 6100 positions. Candidates who desire to pursue a career in this field will find SBI to be an excellent fit. We’ll go through the essential dates and other details in this article.
This exam is an opportunity for all applicants in our country who wish to take apprenticeship training and progress in their careers.
The SBI apprentice syllabus can be found here.
RELEASE OF NOTIFICATION FOR SBI APPRENTICE 2021:
The date on which the formal notification for seeking applications to the posts was released shall be the subject of this column. This is something candidates can look through.
• The official announcement will be made on July 6, 2021.
• Candidates learned several vital details from this notification, including: o SBI Apprentice Exam Date 2021 o Last Date to Fill the Application Form o Last Date to Correct Errors
o Exam application fees o Deadline for printing the application form
o Information about the entire procedure.
After reviewing the eligibility criteria, you can proceed to filling out the application form.
HOW DO I APPLY FOR AN APPRENTICESHIP WITH SBI?
This section will offer you with information regarding the start dates for the application process.
• The application form will be available on July 6, 2021.
• You must first go to the SBI’s internet website, where you may then access the application form.
• Once you’ve completed the entire form, you can fill out the SBI apprentice application form 2021.
• Fill out the form completely and attentively before submitting it. • Apply for the position as soon as possible to avoid any last-minute hassles.
• Read the attached page for further information on the SBI apprentice online application process for 2021.
SBI APPRENTICE EXAM DATE 2021 END DATE
This section contains information regarding the exam date, as well as the deadline for applying for openings. So you can go through this to get a better understanding of the exam.
• The deadline to apply for SBI Apprentice is July 26, 2021. • This is the deadline, and the application link will expire after that.
You must be certain that you filled out the SBI Apprentice application form on or before this date.
• The link will be closed after that.
• Carefully upload the photographs and autographs.
• Keep in mind the SBI apprentice exam date 2021 and the application deadline.
This was the information regarding the application’s deadline. The primary goal of this article and section is to inform them of key dates. Please take the time to read everything thoroughly.
APPRENTICE EXAM DATE 2021-RECTIFICATION OF ERRORS SBI APPRENTICE EXAM DATE 2021-RECTIFICATION OF ERRORS:
The State Bank of India also provides candidates with the option of rectification if they make any mistakes. The following information provides you with the deadline for correcting errors.
• The deadline for rectification is July 26, 2021. You still have time to correct any errors you may have made up to this point.
• Both the online application and the rectification will be done simultaneously. However, you will not be given any more time after that.
• Be cautious while uploading papers, images, or signatures because they must follow the specified format.
• If any errors were made previously, this is an opportunity to correct them now.
• You must do the same, which entails going to the same application form page and filling in your id and password, which you may easily change.
• Double-check this time correction because it is the last time it will be done. • If any mistakes are made, the application form may be refused. As a result, before submitting the final version of your updated form, please double-check it.
APPRENTICE EXAM DATES FOR SBI IN 2021- LAST DATE TO PRINT THE APPLICATION FORM:
Because the application form is such an important part of the application process, you should print it and keep it in a safe place for future reference. The most important piece of information is that the SBI has set a deadline for printing the application form, after which you will not be allowed to print it. The dates are shown below with their associated information.
• The deadline for printing the application form is July 26, 2021. • You must remember this date or you will miss critical information.
• You can print your application form after you’ve opened it.
• If your application form is linked to a printed one, it will be downloaded.
• It is recommended that you download the application form in colour.
• Printing the application form is strongly suggested.
This was the information supplied on the SBI apprentice test 2021 application form.
APPRENTICE EXAM DATES FOR SBI IN 2021-PHASE ONE OF THE EXAM:
The dates for the first phase of the exam are listed below. Take your time to read through this.
• The exam will take place in September of 2021.
• The actual exam dates will be provided as soon as possible.
• The exam result will be announced 30 days following the exam.
• Before the exam, proper updates will be provided.
This material pertains to the first phase of the examination.
SBI APPRENTICE EXAM DATE 2021-LOCAL LANGUAGE EXAM SBI APPRENTICE EXAM DATE 2021-LOCAL LANGUAGE EXAM SBI APPRENTICE:
The exam date for the local language exam is listed below.
• The local language exam will most likely be held in May 2021.
• The SBI apprentice exam pattern 2021 can be used to examine the local language exam details.
• The exam date will be announced as soon as possible.
This was the most basic information about the local language test’s exam date.
DATE OF SBI APPRENTICE EXAM–MEDICAL EXAM:
The medical exam date will be revealed shortly.
The tentative release date is August 2021.
SBI APPRENTICE ELIGIBILITY 2021:
SBI recently announced a call for applications for 6100 apprenticeship positions. If you’re interested, you should apply for a better job opportunity in the near future. SBI provides a fantastic chance for those interested in pursuing a career in apprenticeship. The portal offers a wealth of information in a variety of topics. The following are some of the specifications:
• This is a short-term training programme that will run up to a year.
• You will be paid a stipend per month for The duration of your course.
• The candidates will be supervised by senior officials, who will provide them with opportunities to learn while also allowing them to handle duties.
More information on the job profile can be found here. Apprenticeship pay at SBI
To be considered for a position, you must meet all of the eligibility criteria. This article covers every facet of the SBI Apprentice exam’s eligibility requirements.
ELIGIBILITY FOR THE SBI APPRENTICE EXAM BASED ON NATIONALITY:
In SBI’s formal notification, the nationality criteria are explicitly established. Before applying for this exam, students should read it thoroughly.
• The candidates must be Indian citizens.
• The organisation does not accept any other nationality in this situation.
• Citizens of other countries are not permitted to apply for this exam.
• For the nationality check, your documents will be reviewed.
• If you are found guilty, the organisation will bar you and your application will be cancelled.
• So, before applying for this exam, keep all of these factors in mind.
• You must meet the nationality requirements of the SBI apprentice eligibility criterion 2021.
SBI APPRENTICE EXAM ELIGIBILITY 2021 EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATIONS:
In addition, the State Bank of India establishes specific educational qualifying requirements. To apply for this exam, students must meet the academic qualification criteria listed below.
To learn more about SBI Apprentice online application 2021, click here.
The following are the academic requirements for taking the exam:
• Candidates must be graduates with a bachelor’s degree from a recognised university.
• Candidates with a technical degree, such as a Polytechnic degree or another technical qualification, are also eligible to apply for this position.
• Other specifics, such as the type of degree stream necessary, must be understood by the candidate.
• You must get a passing grade.
• No such marks are necessary, and the SBI just requires passing grades to be considered for the position.
• The educational degree must be thoroughly evaluated in terms of the local language.
• The second phase consists of a local language exam.
• You must look over the list of local languages.
• The candidate is not obliged to take the exam if he or she has already studied the language in class X or XII.
• The certificate must be shown to the authority since only then will the candidate be considered for the next stage of the medical exam.
• There are no specific educational prerequisites for the medical examination. After that, we’ll talk about it.
Refer to this article to learn more about the SBI Apprentice exam pattern.
AGE CRITERIA FOR SBI APPRENTICE EXAM ELIGIBILITY:
SBI has also announced the age restrictions for several groups of people. The deadline for counting is October 30, 2020. It is crucial to meet the qualifying conditions set forth by the State Bank of India.
RELAXATION OF AGE
The age criteria are relaxed according to the government rules and regulations listed in the table below:
The following are the PwD candidates’ eligibility requirements:
• There is a horizontal reservation of people with disabilities over the vacancies.
• People with disabilities, often known as PWDs, have been given priority under the 2016 Right of People with Disabilities Act.
• The position has been identified as suitable for individuals with disabilities, as stated in the provision of the People with Disabilities Act 2016.
• Eligible disabilities include: o Locomotor disability o Visual impairment o Hearing impairment o Specific learning disability o Mental illness o Autism spectrum disorder o Multiple disabilities
• Only those with disabilities who have 40 percent or more of a specific handicap will be eligible for reservations.
• Other authorities may hold you accountable if you use a scribe or compensatory time.
|• Candidates who are eligible and wish Events||Specifications|
|Name of the exam||SBI apprentice exam|
|Conducting Body||State Bank of India|
|SBI apprentice notification||06th July 2021|
|Start date for registration||06th July 2021|
|Last date for registration||26th July 2021|
|The last date to edit the application||26th July 2021|
|Admit card||06th September 2021|
|Online exam date SBI apprentice||September 2021|
|Results of SBI apprentice||To Be Announced|
It is important to utilise a scribe must indicate this when filling out the form online.
• The usage of the scribe will be defined by the measurable terms of the handicap and will thus be subject to the authority’s approval.
Read the attached page to learn more about the SBI Apprentice exam selection procedure.
DOCUMENTS NEEDED FOR RECRUITMENT–SBI APPRENTICE ELIGIBILITY 2021
At the time of verification, a specific collection of documents is required. If you do not produce these documents, and they are from a reliable source, your nomination may be revoked. The following are the documents: –
1. All of your academic certificates
2. Medical history.
3. Certificate of caste (SC/ST/OBC)
4. A certificate of disability (For disabled persons)
5. Affidavit of Income/Affidavit of Assets (EWS candidates)
6. Aadhar card/PAN card/Driving licence or any other government-issued document proving your identity, nationality, and other government-issued criteria.
• You must produce the documents within the time frame set by the State Bank of India to confirm your selection for the post. Candidates must double-check all of their paperwork.
• If you are a member of the SC/ST/OBC category but do not have a caste certificate, you must apply under the general category.
• If an applicant from the EWS section is unable to present an income/asset certificate, he or she must apply under the general category.
You can read the attached article for more thorough information on the Admit Card and Exam Date.
hints and tips
HOW TO PASS THE SBI APPRENTICE EXAM IN THE FIRST TRY?
SBI recently posted 6100 job openings on its website. The exam provides an excellent opportunity to gain experience in apprentice training and to work for a famous institution such as the State Bank of India. The exam is a computer-based exam that is conducted online. As a result, candidates must devise a strategy for passing this exam in a straightforward and uncomplicated method.
Let’s start with a look at the exam specifics and pattern to make things easy to understand.
Click here for more details on the SBI Apprentice 2021 Exam Pattern.
SBI APPRENTICE EXAM PATTERN OVERVIEW
The exam pattern and its essential components will be discussed in this part. The table below elegantly explains the trend as stated in the SBI’s official statement.
• There is a negative marking mechanism in place, with 1/4 of a mark deducted for each incorrect response.
• There will be no penalty if you leave the question unanswered. Because there is no sectional cut-off, just the overall marks are considered.
Click here to learn more about the SBI Apprentice Syllabus.
IMPORTANT SBI APPRENTICE TIPS:
CRACKING THE SBI APPRENTICE EXAM 2021 REQUIRES A STRATEGY
The objective test of this exam has four components in which strategy is explained separately.
To learn how to pass the exam, we created a method to assist you in passing the SBI Apprentice Exam.
IMPORTANT TIPS FOR SBI APPRENTICES IN REASONING ABILITY:
The reasoning component will include both analytical and analysing abilities. The following elements should be highlighted in this area of the questions: • Candidates must understand all of the fundamentals of reasoning approach.
• You must have a thorough comprehension of all of the topics included in the syllabus.
• There will include questions from the syllogism, series, sitting, analytical reasoning, and other parts that require very exact understanding of topics.
• Create a series of timelines for this paper and try to answer as many questions as possible.
• When answering reasoning questions, pay attention to the timing.
• Begin by clarifying your notions, then concentrate on boosting your speed.
• One thing to keep in mind is that increasing speed should not come at the expense of efficiency.
• Try to comprehend the core reasoning in each question because this part can be used to ask a variety of inquiries.
Click here to learn about the best books for the SBI Apprentice exam in 2021.
IMPORTANT TIPS FOR QUANTITATIVE APTITUDE–SBI APPRENTICE:
Quantitative Aptitude is a well-balanced portion from which you can answer problems if the concepts are clear and you have developed a solid strategy. The following points can be used as a guide for candidates. –
• Practice questions for one to two hours each day to gain a solid understanding of the subject.
- • Be well-versed in all of the topics included in the syllabus.
• Continue to revise all of the formulas.
• Concentrate on time management. You can do so by raising your speed with the use of a timer.
• Make your concept clear first, then boost your efficiency.
• Keep in mind that the more you practise, the closer you become to success.
• Enlist the help of Indianexams.online to You can also check SBI apprentice selection process
- Test of the local language:-This will depend on the state to which you belong. A list of local languages is provided on the official website of SBI and also in the article, it is discussed below.
- Medical Examination:-The medical examination is another process for this examination. A candidate needs to be declared medically fit.
- Document verification:-The document verification process is the last round in the Selection process.The documents that are needed are:-
- Educational Certificate
- Medical Certificate
- Income and Assets Certificate
- PwD(If applicable)
- Any other equivalent qualification.
Exam Pattern: SBI Apprenticeship Exam 2021:
The exam pattern is given in the official notification of SBI. To eliminate any doubt, regarding the same, we have articulated a table below:
TEST A:-Objective exam
|Name of the test||Total questions||Maximum marks||Duration|
|Quantitative aptitude||25||25||15 minutes|
|Reasoning ability and computer aptitude||25||25||15 minutes|
|General English||25||25||15 minutes|
|General awareness||25||25||15 minutes|
- The exam duration is one hour long and it will be conducted in online mode.
- The admit card will be released 20 days before the exam. To know about the SBI apprentice admit card, click here.
- There is also a negative marking scheme in the examination.
- There will be a penalty for every wrong answer marked by the candidate in the objective test. For each wrong answer, 1/4th of the marks assigned will be deduced.
- If the question is left unanswered then there will be no negative marks.
- To boost your overall score, be vary of the negative marking and avoid guesswork as much as possible.
Local Language Examination:
- There is also a provision for the exam in the candidate’s local language. The candidates need to have specific knowledge in that language of the exam.
- Each state will have a different language. The details are provided below for each state.
- This exam will be conducted after the candidates qualify for the written exam.
- Those who fail to qualify for the written exam will not be able to take the local language exam as the candidature will be cancelled at that time itself.
- If any student has learned the subject in Class X or XIIth which is mentioned against the candidate’s state, they have not to give the local language exam.
- Candidates must be able to produce the certificate for the exam.
The language for each state is mentioned below in chronological order:-
- Andhra Pradesh-Telugu, Urdu
- Arunachal Pradesh-English
- Assam-Assamese/Bengali, Bodo
- Bihar-Hindi, Urdu
- Chhattisgarh:-Hindi, Chhattisgarhi
- Goa:-Konkan, Marathi, English
- Haryana:-Hindi, Punjabi
- Himachal Pradesh:-Hindi, English
- Jammu & Kashmir:-Urdu, English
- Jharkhand:-Santhali, Bengali
- Kerala:-Malayalam, English
- Madhya Pradesh:-Hindi
- Meghalaya:-English, Garo, Khasi
- Tamil Nadu:-Tamil, English
- Telangana:-Telugu, Urdu
- Tripura:-Bengali, Kokborok
- Uttar Pradesh:-Hindi, Urdu
- Uttrakhand:-Hindi, Sanskrit
- West Bengal:-Bengali, Nepali
Candidates can refer to this according to their states and choose the language for the examination accordingly.
This is considered the last phase of the examination. A candidate has to be declared medically fit to be finally eligible for the role of apprenticeship.
For more information about SBI Apprentice results 2021, click here.
SBI Apprentice Eligibility Criteria:
There are a certain set of qualifications that is to be met by the applicants. If the candidate does not meet even one of the eligibility conditions, he/she will not be considered for the role. Thus, candidates should not forget to read the eligibility criteria carefully before applying for the exam.
|Minimum Age||20 Years|
|Maximum Age||28 Years|
- Age Relaxation
|Category||Relaxation (Upper Limit)|
|General (PwD)||10 Years|
|Scheduled caste/Scheduled Tribe||5 years|
|Other Backward Class||3 years|
|OBC (PwD)||13 years|
|Ex-serviceman, Emergency commissioned officers, Short service commissioned officers||5 years|
- Educational qualification
Graduation in any discipline from a recognized university or any other equivalent qualification as such recognized by the Central Government.
To know more about SBI apprentice eligibility criteria, click here.
SBI Apprentice Books:
- The resources need to be decided earlier so that the preparation can be made in the correct direction.
- Books play a huge role in the preparation so it is of paramount importance to choose the right books.
- Books can add value to your preparation and increase your chances of success.
IMPORTANT TIPS FOR SBI APPRENTICES IN ENGLISH:
- English is a section where practise can save the aspirant’s life, and applicants who excel in this area will have a better chance of passing the exam.
• This section will include questions from many aspects of the course, such as comprehension, error making, and others.
• Thoroughly revise all of the sections, as well as the approaches for answering English questions.
• This is a scoring location where You can get the most points.
• Take a few practise tests to help you prepare.
• Make it a daily habit to solve three to four reading comprehension passages.
• Develop the habit of reading on a daily basis to improve your vocabulary.
• Read the greatest literature to grasp the topics.
• Be prepared to answer unexpected questions, as one or two may fall within this category.
• Try to avoid negative marking and only mark the answers that you are certain of.
IMPORTANT TIPS FOR SBI APPRENTICES IN GENERAL AWARENESS:
The static and current affairs sections are primarily made up of general awareness. Both sections should be handled separately, with revision being the primary goal in this section. Candidates can check over the information presented here and make an informed decision based on their findings.
• Candidates should read a respectable newspaper every day.
• Because current affairs is a continuous activity, you cannot take a break while preparing for it.
• Candidates can also take part in mock tests, which are hares that are specifically prepared for current events.
• For general knowledge, review all static material from science, history, geography, and other subjects. • Try to memorise key facts from geography, history, and current events.
• As you may be aware, revision is essential for success. So take short notes and keep revising the information and figures that appear to be relevant from the exam’s standpoint.
Books 2021 SBI APPRENTICE BOOKS:
- SBI has just issued a notification for learners in the SBI apprenticeship programme, which is a three-year training programme. Candidates that are interested in taking the exam can do so. To prepare for this exam, one must devise a clear approach and have a thorough understanding of the appropriate study materials. When picking which books to read, keep the following considerations in mind: – • You should have a rough notion of the types of questions that will be asked on the exam.
• This is a National Level Exam, and the stakes are extremely high.
• The State Bank of India is offering a temporary employment.
• Have a thorough understanding of the exam format and attempt to complete as many practise tests as feasible.
• Keep your resources to a minimum and devote as much time as possible on editing.
Refer to the following article for more information about the SBI Apprentice curriculum 2021.
This article explains how to choose books among the many possibilities available on the market.
ACTIONS TO TAKE WHILE SELECTING THE BOOKS:
When choosing novels, there are a few things to keep in mind.
• CURRENT EDITION: Aspirants must use the most recent edition of the book and make sure it corresponds to the syllabus. If the book you want to buy is compatible with the curriculum, you can go ahead and buy it.
• GOOD SELECTION: Candidates should only read the books after comparing the contents of one book to the contents of another book that is currently accessible as the finest in the market. Then get a book that is simple to comprehend while still meeting the requirements of the syllabus.
• STUDY MATERIAL: Getting all of the necessary knowledge in one location can be difficult for candidates. As a result, the study materials offered by the coachings might help you prepare. Get access to a reliable source of information that is closely linked with the SBI apprentice test 2021 syllabus.
• SYLLABUS: The most crucial source of information for passing the SBI Apprentice exam is the syllabus. The candidate must go over the topics listed and then refer to the book’s contents. This will assist you in identifying books that do not cover the most recent syllabus.
• LANGUAGE: You should check the book’s language. Sometimes a book’s language is highly sophisticated, which might make you fantasise for a while, but books written in a clear and lucid language will assist hopefuls in gaining a good grasp of everything.
• Mock Tests: Look for books that include some mock tests. If you can’t locate books containing sample tests, you can subscribe to a mock test that will help you identify your level of preparation and areas where you need to focus more. The mock test will help you identify your strengths and limitations. You can use Indianexams.online’s mock tests, which are created by a specialised team of professionals.
BEST BOOKS FOR SBI APPRENTICE EXAM 2021 IN GENERAL ENGLISH:
• Topics covered in the General English part will include error correction, comprehension, and grammatical exams.
• Carefully read the themes and identify the regions in the question paper that are given the most weight.
- • Review the prior year’s question paper for a better understanding of the
• Read novels, biographies, and other vocabulary-building materials.
• Candidates can also learn more by reading newspapers and publications.
SBI APPRENTICE 2021-GENERAL ENGLISH BOOKS:
• Objective General English by S.P. Bakshi-This book aids in understanding objective questions on all topics covered in the syllabus.
• Norman Lewis’s Word Power Made Simple-This book will give you a general understanding about essays, recent topic updates, and so on.
• Hari Mohan Prasad and Uma Rani Sinha’s Objective English for Competitive Exams has questions from the grammar portion.
• Dr. Ashok Singh’s A Mirror of Common Errors—This will give you a strong understanding of the entire part on general English.
Click here to see the SBI Apprentice exam pattern for 2021.
BEST BOOKS FOR SBI APPRENTICE EXAM 2021 IN GENERAL REASONING:
• There are 25 questions in this area, each worth one point.
• Candidates must have a clear understanding of their topics and should go through each topic in the curriculum.
• You should have a solid grasp of analytics and analytic abilities.
• Candidates should be familiar with the pattern that was asked in the previous year’s question paper.
GENERAL REASONING BOOKS FOR SBI APPRENTICES:
• R S Aggarwal’s Modern Approach to Verbal and Nonverbal Reasoning
• Ability to reason test Written by Edgar Thorpe, this is the greatest book for studying for the SBI Apprentice exam because it includes extensive explanations.
BEST BOOKS FOR SBI APPRENTICE EXAM 2021 IN QUANTITATIVE APTITUDE:
• There are 25 questions in the Quantitative Aptitude section, each worth one mark.
• Only proceed with the question if the candidates are certain about the topic of the question; otherwise, don’t waste time on any question.
• Look at each question and then apply your analysing skills.
• Do as many mocks as possible to improve your efficiency and quickness in answering questions.
Click here to learn how to apply for the SBI Apprentice exam online.
SBI APPRENTICE–QUANTITATIVE APTITUDE BOOKS:
• R.S.Agarwal’s book for competitive exams by S. Chand is the best, with sample questions at the end of each chapter.
• Arihant Publications is a company that publishes books. Rajesh Verma wrote Objective Arithmetic, which has a variety of Arithmetic questions that allow applicants to practise a variety of arithmetic questions.
• M.Tyra and K.Kundan’s practise book on faster maths—This book contains a variety of questions for students to solve and practise in order to improve their question-solving skills.
Click here to learn more about the SBI apprentice compensation.
- The General Awareness section is extensive, but with the appropriate method, a candidate can achieve a high score because questions are primarily based on static and current issues.
• There are 25 questions in the General Awareness portion, each worth one mark. • You can read one good newspaper every day and augment it with good periodicals.
• Keep up with current events in the country and throughout the world.
• For general information, keep revising from the same source and taking brief notes to help with revision.
BEST BOOKS FOR GENERAL AWARENESS FROM SBI APPRENTICE BOOKS:
• Lucent General Knowledge – This book covers a wide range of topics from practically every section of the syllabus that is tested. This will provide you with all of the necessary general information for the exam.
- • Arihant Publications objective questions book: You can use this book to practise questions. It will assist in familiarising yourself with questions that were not addressed in the book or newspaper.
• You can also subscribe to reputable publications such as Manorama Year Book, Pratiyogita Darpan, and Yojana Admit Card.
2021 SBI APPRENTICE ADMIT CARD:
The SBI Apprentice exam 2021 notification was recently posted by SBI. The SBI Apprentice test is held in an online format across India. Varying states are granted different numbers of slots.
This article covers everything from the admit card release date to a step-by-step guide for downloading the admit card.
TO DOWNLOAD THE SBI APPRENTICE ADMIT CARD 2021, FOLLOW THESE STEPS:
The SBI Apprentice admit card is an important component of the examination process. To get your admission card, read the instructions carefully and then complete these simple procedures.
STEP 1: For the SBI Apprentice 2021 Admit Card, go to the State Bank of India’s official website.
STEP 2: Go to the notifications area and look for the SBI Apprentice Exam 2021 admit card.
STEP 3: This is where you’ll enter the credentials you were given during the application process.
STEP 4: Select Download Admit Card from the drop-down menu. Fill in the application number and date of birth. Check to see if it matches the information you supplied throughout the online application process.
STEP 5: When you’ve finished filling out the application, click the submit button.
STEP 6: The candidate’s admit card will be downloaded in PDF format.
Print the admit card in colour rather than black and white, as the black and white version may be regarded a duplicate.
The following are some significant details about the SBI apprentice test 2021 that are stated on the admission card:
• Candidate’s name • Date of birth of the candidate • Exam for which the aspirant has applied • Exam date • Exam centre given to the candidate • Important instructions for the exam hall must be followed by every aspirant
The admit card contains a series of instructions that must be followed in the examination hall. • Two passport-size pictures (the same photograph as appears on the admit card) • Identity Verification cards such as PAN Cards, Aadhar Cards, Driving Licenses, etc.
• All of the cards required to start a career must be in their original state. Forms printed using a Xerox machine will not be accepted.
Click here to learn more about the SBI Apprentice Salary.
ADDITIONAL INSTRUCTIONS FOR SBI APPRENTICE 2021 ADMIT CARD:
• The candidate will be given rough sheets. You are not permitted to take any such items as sheets of paper or other similar items.
• Cellphones and calculators are not permitted within the examination hall.
• Candidates’ baggage and belongings shall be checked at the desk.
• It is permissible to bring a transparent pen.
· Natural-looking water bottles are permitted.
• You must bring hand gloves and hand sanitizer as a precautionary measure against COVID – 19.
• Heavy accessories of any kind are not permitted in the examination.
Click here to find out what the SBI Apprentice cut-off is.
IMPORTANT ADVICE FOR CANDIDATES–SBI APPRENTICE EXAM 2021 ADMIT CARD:
• As soon as candidates learn the location of the exam centre, they should arrange or reserve the most convenient method of transportation to avoid last-minute stress.
• Candidates must be certain of the exam location.
• If you are visiting the location for the first time, it is advisable to obtain exam centre information one or two days before to the exam.
• Prior to the exam, take care of your health.
• Go over the material again and don’t read anything new.
• Make sure you get adequate sleep the night before the exam.
• On the admit card, the time to arrive at the examination hall or centre is printed. To avoid any problems, try to arrive half an hour early.
The admit card should be maintained safe because it will be scrutinised alongside the other documents.
Exam pattern for SBI Apprentice 2021 may be seen here.
ON THE SBI APPRENTICE ADMIT CARD 2021, THERE WAS A MISTAKE:
It is possible that you will receive a misprint on your admit card. Because the admit card will act as your ticket to the examination venue, this must be clarified as soon as feasible. Solve this issue as soon as possible.
To verify the accuracy of the information, it was obtained from the official website.
TO CORRECT THE MISTAKES, FOLLOW THESE STEPS:
• First and foremost, determine whose side made the error. Whether it was your fault or the organization’s, the conducting body must be given the same reason.
• The State Bank of India’s hotline number is printed on the admission card and is also available on the bank’s official website.
• Candidates can contact the authority using any of the methods listed above.
• If you mail the office, you should receive a response within 24-48 hours.
• If you’re on call, you can get help right away, or you can wait for them to respond.
• As a result, any option you choose is entirely up to you.
TIPS FOR THE EXAMINATION ROOM:-
There are many ideas that run through one’s head before taking a test. To avoid any problems, simply follow these simple instructions: –
• Candidates should have a relaxed demeanour throughout the process.
• Try to avoid making any type of mistake on your part, such as in the paperwork, so that time is not lost once you arrive at the exam centre.
• When candidates arrive at the exam venue, attempt to get their documents confirmed as fast as possible so that you may find your seat and rest for a bit.
For Online Mock Tests with your own virtual tutor. Practice mock tests and crack all exams easily. Get college admission or admission in any professional course. Or get a government job or private sector job easily.
Click here to attempt Mock Tests for this exam: https://indianexams.online/tests/990/sbi-apprentice