This year, SBI has received around 6100 applications for the SBI Apprentice training programme. In the banking industry, the State Bank of India is well-known, and it offers several chances for trainees to collaborate and study in a secure atmosphere. It is a fantastic opportunity for qualified people.
SBI has issued instructions for filling out the applications online. A computer-based test and a language test are part of the selection procedure. Click here to learn more about the SBI Apprenticeship Syllabus.
This page explains the SBI Apprentice Apply Online 2021 process in full, including the steps to take when filling out the application form.
STEP ONE: REGISTRATION AND APPLICATION FOR SBI APPRENTICESHIP ONLINE:
The first step in filling out your application online is to register. The steps are directed in the following order, point by point. Follow these steps after carefully reading the instructions: –
• Go to the State Bank of India’s official website.
• Go to the SBI apprentice option’s online application.
• Go to the ‘SBI apprentice exam’ link and click it.
- On the mobile/desktop, candidates will be presented with two options. The alternatives will be to register new users and login to existing users.
You must register by entering the following information.
- Name of the Candidate
- Residential Address
- Permanent Address
- Mother’s Name
- Father’s Name
- Educational Qualifications
- The next step will be uploading the documents such as photographs, validation IDs such as Aadhar Card, etc. Candidates must fulfill the dimensions criteria while uploading the photograph.
- Submit the fee as per your category.
For a detailed account on how to apply for the SBI Apprentice exam, refer to the linked article.
SBI Online Application Fee:
The online application fee details are given below. The candidate needs to pay this amount while filling the application form The details are mentioned below:-
|Mode of payment||Debit card, Credit Card, Net Banking|
- Candidates the fees easily through and the online banking mode.
- Sometimes it might happen that the fee is deducted but the online application status is still pending.
- Candidates need not worry as it happens sometimes because of technical problems. What needs to be done here is that you should wait for 24-48 hours and then recheck the same page.
- If the website shows the same error then wait for one more day and then write to the helpline provided or call on the helpline number given on the website.
SBI Apprentice Job Location:
- The job posting of this exam depends on the state in which the candidate has applied for.
- The job posting will be in the same state in the local area around the hometown that is provided.
- It is done because the local language in which the employee has passed the exam will not be the same if the candidates are posted to some other state the fee might be.
- The posting is done in the local area itself of the same state.
- If the candidate has some problem with the posting then he can appeal to the recruiting branch after undergoing training.
Nature Of SBI Apprentice Work:
- The nature of the job is temporary.
- This means that is a contract basis job that is for 3 years. The major advantage of this is that the employees undergo training and acquire the necessary skills and get acquainted with the work profile
- After completion of this training, the employees are eligible for JAIIB/CAIIB exams. The duration of the job is 3 years during which the trainees get a certain amount of stipend as given by the SBI.
- If a candidate gets interested in another job during the training period then he/she is free to do so.
- You are not bound into an agreement that you have to certainly complete this whole process of the training period and then only take leave. There are no such criteria. You are free to make your own choice in this respect.
SBI Apprentice Job Profile and Salary:
- The job profile of an apprentice is dynamic.
- It is the fee could be more of an administrative work type that the candidate gets to experience there.
- There are major training programs that are done under the supervision of seniors.
- Skills management helps in the future in the banking and insurance industry.
- The salary of the employees is different for all the 3 years of training provided.
- The stipend for the first year is 15000/-per per month.
- The stipend further increases in the second year and the stipend for the second year is a 16,500/-per month.
- The stipend for the third year is 19000/-year.
- SBI provides a handsome salary in this respect and more than this the employees get to learn a lot from the working experience and the working environment of the job profile.
- The experience gets a hold over the prospects and thus this can be useful to a great extent.
Get more information on SBI Apprentice salary.
SBI Apprentice Exam Date 2021
The notification for 6100 posts has been released by SBI for the SBI apprentice exam 2021. SBI offers a good opportunity to the candidates who want to make their career in this path. In this article, we will discuss the important dates and other information regarding that.
|Exam Name||SBI Apprentice Exam 2021|
|Conducting Body||State Bank of India|
|Mode of Exam||Online|
|Stages of Exam||Objective Exam, Local language test, Medical examination|
|Language of the exam||Bilingual|
This exam is an opportunity for all the aspirants in our country who want to pursue training in the field of apprenticeship and go further with this career.
Check the SBI apprentice syllabus here
SBI Apprentice 2021 Release Of Notification:
This column will deal with the date on which the official notification for inviting Applications to the posts was released. Candidates can go through this
- The official notification is released on 06th July 2021.
- Through this notification, candidates got to know many important things such as
- SBI Apprentice Exam date 2021
- Last date to fill the Application form
- Last date for rectification of errors
- Last date for printing the application form
- Exam application fees
- Facts regarding the whole process.
- You can go for filling the application form after analyzing the eligibility criteria.
How To Apply For SBI Apprentice?
This section will provide you with the information about the dates on which the application process begins.
- The start of Application form starts on 06th July 2021
- You need to go to the online website of SBI and then you can access the application form
- After going through the whole form you can proceed to fill the SBI apprentice application form 2021
- Provide every information very carefully and then submit the form
- Try to apply for the post as soon as possible to avoid any last-minute hassle.
- For more details regarding SBI apprentice online apply 2021 process, go through the linked article.
End Date – SBI Apprentice Exam Date 2021:
This section provides you with information about the exam date when an application to the vacancies will end. So you can go through this to have a clear idea about the exam.
- The last date to apply for SBI Apprentice is 26th July 2021
- This is the last date and after this, the application link will expire.
- You have to be very sure that you have filled the application form of SBI Apprentice on or before this.
- After this, the link will be closed.
- Upload the photos and signatures carefully.
- SBI apprentice exam date 2021 last date for application must be kept in mind
This was the information regarding the closing date for the application. The main aim of this article and section is to make them aware of the important dates. So please read it carefully.
SBI Apprentice Exam Date 2021-Rectification Of Errors:
State Bank of India also gives the provision to the aspirants that if you have committed any mistakes then rectification can be made. The following information furnishes to you the date for rectification of errors.
- The last date of rectification is 26th July 2021. Up to this date, you can rectify the mistakes if you have committed any.
- The online application and rectification will go hand in hand. But after that, you will not be provided any more time.
- Be careful while uploading documents, photographs, and signatures as it must abide by the prescribed format.
- This is an opportunity if any mistakes were committed previously, they can be rectified now.
- You have to do the same that is going to the same application form page and then fill in your id and password and you can edit it very easily.
- Check this time correction as this is the last time that rectification will be made
- If any mistakes are made then the application form might get rejected. So it is requested that you check your edited form once again very carefully before final submission.
SBI Apprentice Exam Dates 2021- (The last date to print the application form)
The application form of the application process is a very essential part and thus you need to print it and keep it very carefully for all future references. The main information here is that the SBI has given the last date for printing the application form and after that, you won’t be able to print it. The information about the dates are provided below
- The last date for printing the application form is 26th July 2021
- You need to keep this date in mind or else you can miss important information.
- You can open your application form and then go to the print option.
- Your application form will be downloaded if it is connected to a printed one.
- It will be preferred to download the application form in coloured form.
- It is strongly recommended that you print the application form
This was the information provided on the application form date of the SBI apprentice exam 2021.
SBI Apprentice Exam Dates 2021-Phase One Of Exam:
The exam first phase date information is provided below. Go through this carefully
- The exam will be held in the month of September 2021.
- The exact exam dates are to be announced soon.
- The result of the exam will be announced after 30 days of the exam.
- There will be proper updates provided before the exam
This information is provided regarding the first phase of the exam
SBI Apprentice Exam Date 2021-Local Language Exam:
The exam date for local language exam information is provided below
- The exam date for the local language exam is likely to be in May 2021.
- The local language exam details can be assessed through the SBI apprentice exam pattern 2021.
- The exam date will be notified soon.
This was the basic information provided about the exam date of the local language exam.
SBI Apprentice Exam Date-Medical Exam:
The date for the medical exam will be announced soon.
Its tentative date is in August 2021.
|Exam application notification release||06th July 2021|
|Online application date start||06th July 2021|
|Last Date to Apply Online||26th July 2021|
|Phase one exam||September 2021|
|Local language exam||To be notified soon|
|Medical exam||To be notified soon|
|Final result||To be notified soon|
SBI Apprentice Eligibility 2021
SBI has recently invited applications for 6100 posts as a training program of apprenticeship. If you are interested you must apply for a better career opportunity ahead. SBI offers a great opportunity for aspirants who want to pursue a career in apprenticeship. The platform provides a plethora of knowledge in various fields. Some of the specifications are given below:
- This is a temporary type of training which will last up to 1 year.
- You will receive a monthly stipend for the whole duration of the training period.
- The candidates will be under the supervision of senior officials who will give them the opportunity of learning as well as handling responsibilities
You can read more about the job profile here SBI apprentice salary.
To be able to get selected, you need to be up to the mark on all factors that comprise the eligibility criteria. This article highlights every aspect of the eligibility criteria of the SBI Apprentice exam.
Nationality- Eligibility For SBI Apprentice Exam:
The nationality criteria are clearly defined in the official notification of SBI. The candidates should go through that carefully before applying for this exam.
- The candidates must be a citizen of India.
- No other nationality is accepted by the organization in this context.
- Overseas Citizens are also not allowed to apply for this exam.
- Your documents will be verified for the nationality check.
- If found guilty you will be debarred by the organization and the application will be canceled.
- So these all facts must be kept in mind before applying for this examination.
- You need to fulfill the nationality criteria of SBI apprentice eligibility criteria 2021.
Educational Qualifications – SBI Apprentice Exam Eligibility 2021:
The State bank of India also prescribes particular eligibility criteria concerning educational qualifications. The candidates must fulfill the academic qualification criteria mentioned below to apply for this exam.
To know more about SBI Apprentice online apply 2021.
The academic qualifications needed to qualify for the exam are:-
- The candidates must be a graduate and must have passed from a recognized university.
- The candidates who possess a technical degree such as a Polytechnic degree or some other technical qualification are also applicable for this post.
- The candidate must be acquainted with the other details such as the type of graduation stream required and so on.
- A passing mark is required.
- No such marks are required and it’s only passing marks that are required by the SBI for getting into the post.
- The educational degree must be carefully assessed about the local language.
- The local language exam is conducted as the second phase.
- You must go through the local language list.
- If the candidate has already studied the language in class X or XII then he/she isn’t required to undergo the exam.
- The certificate must be produced before the authority because then only the candidate can be eligible for the next step of medical examination.
- The medical examination doesn’t require any specific educational requirements. It will be discussed afterwards.
To know about the SBI Apprentice exam pattern refer to this article.
Age criteria- Eligibility For SBI Apprentice Exam:
SBI has also notified the age limit for different categories of people. The date that is taken for count is 30.10.2020. It is of prime importance to fulfil the eligibility criteria designed by the State Bank of India.
|Minimum Age||21 Years|
|Maximum Age||28 Years|
The relaxation in age criteria is provided as per the government rules and regulations specified in the table below:-
|Category||Age Relaxation (On the Upper Limit)|
|General (PWD)||10 years|
|Other Backward Classes (Non-Creamy Layer)||3 years|
|Scheduled Caste/ Scheduled Tribe||5 years|
|OBC/ OBC(PWD)||13 years|
|Eligible – Ex-Servicemen, Commissioned officers including Emergency Commissioned Officers.||5 years|
The eligibility criteria for the PwD candidates are mentioned below:
- Reservation of people with disabilities is horizontal over the vacancies.
- Reservation has been provided to the people benchmark with disabilities or PWD as per the Right of the people with Disabilities act 2016.
- The post is identified as suitable for the persons undernote with Disabilities as defined in the section of rights of the people with Disabilities act 2016.
- The disability which is considered as eligible are
- Locomotor disability
- Visual impairment
- Specific learning disability
- Mental illness
- Autism spectrum disorder
- Multiple disabilities
- Only people benchmark with Disabilities will be eligible for reservations who have not less than 40% of a particular disability.
- Use of scribe or compensatory time is also eligible for accountability by the other authorities.
- Candidates who are eligible and who wish to use the scribe must notify the same during the online application of the form.
- The use of the scribe will be determined according to the measurable terms of the disability and thus will be subject to the check of the authority.
To know about the selection process for the SBI Apprentice exam, read the linked article.
Documents Needed For Recruitment-SBI Apprentice Eligibility 2021:
There are a certain set of documents that are needed at the verification time. If you fail to produce these documents and that too from an authentic source then your candidature might get cancelled. The documents are listed below:-
- All the educational certificates
- Medical record.
- Caste certificate (SC/ST/OBC)
- Disability certificate(For disabled persons)
- Income/Assets certificate (EWS candidates)
- Aadhar card/PAN Card/Driving license or any other government notified document which can prove your identity, nationality, and other criteria as notified by the government.
- To confirm your selection on the post, you must present the documents within the time window provided by the State Bank of India. The candidates must check all the documents that they have.
- If you belong to SC/ST/OBC category but don’t have the caste certificate then you will have to apply from the general category.
- If a candidate belonging to the EWS section is not able to produce the income/asset certificate then he/she will need to apply through the general category.
To know the detailed information about Admit Card & Exam date, you can go through the linked article.
Tips and tricks
How to Crack SBI Apprentice Exam in First Attempt
Sbi recently released vacancies for recruitment of 6100 posts. The exam offers a great opportunity for getting into the training of apprentices and getting involved with a highly prestigious organization,i.e, the State Bank of India. The exam is conducted in online mode and it is a computer-based exam. So the aspirants need to draft a strategy on how to clear this exam in a very simple manner without complicating things.
First, let us get a glimpse of the exam details and exam pattern so that things become easier to understand.
|Name of the Exam||SBI Apprentice Exam|
|Conducting Body||State Bank of India|
|Start of Application form||06th July 2021|
|End of filling the Application form||26th July 2021|
|Exam dates||To be announced|
To get full information about SBI Apprentice 2021 Exam pattern, click here.
Pattern Overview- SBI Apprentice Exam
In this section, we will discuss the exam pattern and its key components. The following table explains the pattern beautifully as notified in the official notification by the SBI.
|Subject||Total questions||Total Marks||Time Allotted|
|Quantitative Aptitude||25||25||15 minutes|
|Reasoning Ability||25||25||15 minutes|
|English Awareness||25||25||15 minutes|
|General Knowledge||25||25||15 minutes|
- There is a negative marking scheme and for every wrong answer, 1/4th marks are deduced.
- If you leave the question unanswered there will be no deduction of marks. There is no sectional cut-off so just the overall marks are taken into consideration.
To know about the SBI Apprentice syllabus click here.
SBI Apprentice Important Tips:
The strategy required to crack the SBI Apprentice Exam 2021
There are four sections in the objective test of this exam for which strategy is discussed separately.To know how to crack the exam we have devised a strategy to help you crack the SBI Apprentice Exam.
Reasoning Ability-SBI Apprentice Important Tips:
The reasoning section will comprise analytically as well as analyzing skills. The following points are to be noted in this section of Questions:-
- Candidates need to have all the basics clear when it comes to strategy for reasoning.
- You should have a strong understanding of each of the topics that are mentioned in the syllabus.
- There will be questions from the sections of syllogism, series, seating, analytical reasoning, etc which needs concepts to be clear very precisely
- Make a certain set of timetables for this paper and solve as many questions as you can.
- While solving the questions of reasoning focus on timing.
- Solve questions by making your concepts clear and then focus on increasing the speed.
- One thing is to be noted here that for increasing the speed, you shouldn’t miss out on the efficiency.
- Try to understand the basic logic in each question as a variety of questions can be asked from this section.
- To know the best books for SBI Apprentice exam 2021, click here.
Quantitative Aptitude-SBI Apprentice Important Tips:
Quantitative Aptitude is a very well-balanced section from which questions can be answered if the concepts are clear provided that you have made a strong strategy. Candidates can take reference from the following points-
- Practice questions daily for about one to two hours so that you can have a good hold over the subject.
- Know about every topic that is mentioned in the syllabus.
- Keep on revising all the formulas.
- Focus on Time management. You can do so by using a timer for increasing your speed.
- First, make your concept clear and then increase your efficiency
- Remember, the more you practice the more you get closer to success.
- To maximize your chances of success, opt for the guidance of EduGorilla.
English Awareness-SBI Apprentice Important Tips:
English is a section where practice can save the aspirant and if this is your strongest area then candidates will have a better edge of clearing the exam.
- This section will comprise questions from the parts such as comprehension, error making, and other parts as mentioned in the syllabus
- Revise all the portions sufficiently and also be thorough with the techniques that are used to solve English questions
- This is a scoring area from where you can gain maximum output.
- Solve several mock tests to boost your preparation.
- Make a habit to solve 3-4 reading comprehension passages every day.
- For the betterment of your vocabulary, adopt the habit of reading on a daily basis.
- Follow the best books to understand the concepts
- Be ready to face unexpected questions because one or two questions can fall under this case
- Avoid negative marking and try to mark only the answers that are sure of.
General Awareness-SBI Apprentice Important Tips:
General Awareness mostly constitutes the static and current affairs portion. Both the portions are to be dealt with in a separate way and Revision should be the main agenda in this section. There are tips provided here through which the candidates can have a look and then accordingly decide.
- Candidates are advised to follow a good newspaper daily.
- Current affair is an ongoing process and thus you can’t take a break while in this preparation
- Candidates can also solve mocks which are hares specially designed for current affairs.
- For general knowledge, revise every information from, static portion such as science, history, geography, etc
- Try to memorize important facts from geography, history, and current affairs.
- As you know revision is the key to success. So make short notes and keep on revising the facts and figures which seem important from the perspective of the exam.
SBI Apprentice Books 2021:
SBI has recently released notification for the trainees under the SBI apprenticeship program which is a training program for 3 years. The interested candidates can apply for the exam. For preparation for this exam, one needs to make a clear strategy and knowledge of the right materials to study from. While deciding the books you should choose, you need to keep certain things in mind:-
- You need to have a general idea about what will be asked in the exam.
- This is a National Level Examination and the competition is very high.
- This is a temporary position that the State Bank of India offers
- Have a clear understanding of the exam pattern and also try to solve as many mock tests as possible
- Limit your resources and also give maximum time on revision.
To know about the SBI Apprentice syllabus 2021, refer to the linked article.
This article gives a deep understanding of how to buy books from the plethora of options that are available in the market.
Steps to be followed while selecting the books
There are certain facts which need to be kept in mind while selecting the books.
- Current edition:-Aspirants must follow the latest edition of the book and match it with the syllabus. If the book is concurrent with the syllabus then you can proceed further for buying that.
- Good Selection:- Candidates should follow the books only after comparing between the contents of one book and the other one which is available as best in the market. Then buy a book that is easy to understand and also fulfills the demand of the syllabus.
- Study material:- It often gets tough for the candidates to get the exact information in one place. So that’s where study material provided by the coachings plays a role in your preparation. Get an authenticated source of informative material which is closely aligned to the syllabus of the SBI apprentice exam 2021.
- Syllabus:- Syllabus is the most important source of information that you need to crack the SBI Apprentice exam. The candidate must go through the mentioned topics and then refer to the contents of the book. This will help you to eliminate the books that don’t cover the latest syllabus.
- Language:- You should check the language of the book. Sometimes the language of a particular book is much complex which may fantasize you for some time but then the books which are written in a simple and lucid language will help the aspirants in getting a good grasp over everything.
- Mock tests:- See the books that also offer you some mock tests. If you can’t find books with mock tests you can subscribe to the mock test specifically to determine your scale of preparation and the area where you need to put extra effort. The mock test gives you an idea of both the strengths and weaknesses. You can opt for EduGorilla’s mock tests which are designed by a dedicated team of experts.
General English-Best books for SBI Apprentice Exam 2021:
- The General English section will comprise topics such as errors checking, comprehension, grammatical tests.
- Read the topics clearly and also see what are the areas which carry the most of the weightage in the question paper.
- See the previous year’s question paper to have a more clear idea about the English section.
- Read novels, books by different authors, and other vocabulary building
- Candidates can also read newspapers, magazines to gain more information.
Books for SBI apprentice 2021-General English:
- Objective General English by S.P. Bakshi-This book helps in getting a good hold over objective questions on every topic that is mentioned in the syllabus.
- Word power made easy by Norman Lewis-This book will give you a general idea about essays, recent topic updates, etc.
- Objective English for competitive exams written by Hari Mohan Prasad, Uma Rani Sinha-Provides question from grammar section.
- A mirror of common errors written by Dr. Ashok Singh-This will provide good knowledge about the general English entire section.
To know the SBI Apprentice exam pattern 2021 click here
General Reasoning-Best Books for SBI Apprentice Exam 2021:
- This section comprises 25 questions which carry one mark each
- Candidates are required to keep their concepts clear and also should go through every topic that is mentioned in the syllabus.
- You should have a clear understanding of analytics and analyzing skills.
- The candidates should also have a good hold over the pattern that is asked from the previous year question paper
Books for SBI Apprentice – General Reasoning:
- Modern Approach to Verbal and nonverbal reasoning written by R S Aggarwal
- Test of reasoning ability Written By Edgar Thorpe-The best book for preparation for the SBI Apprentice exam with detailed explanations
Quantitative Aptitude-Best Books for SBI Apprentice Exam 2021:
- The Quantitative Aptitude section comprises 25 questions which carry one mark each.
- If the candidates are sure about the concept of the question then only proceed with the question or else don’t waste time on any question.
- See every Question and then connect with your analyzing skills.
- Practice as many mocks as possible because it will enhance your efficiency and Question-solving speed.
To know how to apply online for the SBI Apprentice exam click here.
Books For SBI Apprentice-Quantitative Aptitude:
- S. Chand’s book for the competitive exam written by R.S.Agarwal- Best with sample questions at the end of the chapter.
- Arihant Publications Objective Arithmetic was written by Rajesh Verma -This book comprises a variety of Arithmetic questions that helps candidates to practice several arithmetic questions.
- Practice book on quicker Maths written by M.Tyra and K.Kundan-This book offers a variety of questions to solve and practice and increase their question-solving skills.
To know about SBI apprentice salary click here
The General Awareness section is vast but if a candidate gets the right strategy he/she can get a good score because questions are mainly from the static and current topics.
- The General Awareness section comprises 25 questions which carry one marks each
- You can follow one good source of newspaper daily and can also supplement it with good magazines
- Always be in touch with the recent happenings in the country and the world.
- For general knowledge, keep revising from one source and also make short notes which will make revision work easier.
SBI Apprentice books- Best books for General Awareness:
- Lucent General Knowledge -This book comprises a wide range of topics from almost all the sections that are asked from the syllabus. This will equip you with all the general information that is needed for the exam
- Arihant Publications objective questions book- You can practice questions from this book. It will help in getting acquainted with the questions that were not in the book or newspaper.
- You can also follow good magazines like Manorama Year Book, Pratiyogita Darpan, Yojana
SBI Apprentice Admit Card 2021:
SBI has recently released the notification for the SBI Apprentice exam 2021. SBI Apprentice exam is conducted in online mode on the all-India level. There are different numbers of vacancies allotted to different states.
|Name of the exam||SBI Apprentice Exam 2021|
|Conducting body||State Bank of India|
|Admit card release Date||06th September 2021|
|Mode of exam||Online|
From admit card release date to step-wise guide for downloading the admit card, this article covers it all.
Steps To Be Followed To Download The SBI Apprentice Admit Card 2021:
The SBI Apprentice admit card forms a vital part of the exam process. Read the instructions carefully and then follow these simple steps to download your admit card.
Step 1: Visit the official website of the State Bank of India2- The candidate’s date of birth
- Candidate’s Candidate’s Candidate’s Candidate’s
4- The Aspirant’s Father’s Name
- 5-Name of the Aspirant’s Mother
- 6- Candidate’s mobile phone number
- 7- E-mail addressThe bags and belonging of the candidates should be submitted at the counter
- Bringing a transparent pen is allowed.
- Water bottles transparent in nature are allowed.
- As a precautionary measure against COVID – 19, you are required to take a pair of hand gloves and sanitiser.
- Any form of heavy accessories is also not allowed in the examination.
To know the SBI Apprentice cut-off click here.
Important Tips for the Candidates-Admit Card SBI Apprentice Exam 2021.
- As soon as candidates get to know about the location of the exam centre, get the most convenient mode of transportation arranged or booked so as to avoid the last-minute hassle.
- The candidates should be sure about the exam location.
- If you are visiting the place for the first time, then it will be better to get the details of the exam centre one or two days before the exam.
- Take care of your health before the exam.
- Revise the topics and don’t read anything new.
- The night before the exam, make sure to get enough sleep.
- The time of reaching the examination hall or centre is printed on the admit card. Try to reach half an hour before that to avoid any hassle.
The admit card should be kept carefully as it is going to be checked along with the other documents.
Check the SBI Apprentice 2021 exam pattern here.
There can be situations in which you might get a misprint on your admit card. This needs to be clarified as soon as possible because the admit card is going to serve as your ticket to the examination hall. Solve this problem immediately.
Misprint On The SBI Apprentice Admit Card 2021:
This information is taken from the official website to ensure its authenticity of the information.
You can follow these steps to rectify the mistakes:
- First of all, rectifying the mistake was done by which side. Whether it was your fault or the organization’s fault because the same reason is to be given to the conducting body.
- The candidates can find a helpline number mentioned in the admit card and it is also available on the official website of the State Bank of India.
- The candidates can contact the authority by either of the above-mentioned options
- If you mail the office then the reply comes usually within 24-48 hours.
- On-call, support can be provided instantly, or else they will reply to you back.
- So it’s completely your choice whichever option you choose.
Examination Hall Tips:-
Before going for the exam there are lots of thoughts going into the mind. Follow these simple instructions to avoid any problematic situation:-
- The candidates should try to be very calm during the whole process.
- Try to avoid any kind of mistake such as in the documents, etc from your side so that time is not wasted after reaching the exam hall.
- When the candidates reach the exam hall try to get their documents verified quickly so that you can find your seat after that and relax for a moment.
- Be vary of the time limit.
SBI Apprentice Apply Online 2021:
SBI has invited around 6100 Applications this year for the SBI Apprentice training program. State bank of India is highly prestigious in the banking sector and it provides ample opportunities for trainees to work and learn together in a safe environment. It presents a great opportunity for eligible candidates.
The Applications are to be filled online as notified by SBI. The selection process is composed of a computer-based test and a language test. To know more about SBI Apprentice syllabus, click here
This article offers detailed information about the SBI Apprentice Apply Online 2021 process that needs to be followed while filling the application form.
|Name of The Exam||Sbi Apprentice Exam|
|Conducting Body||State Bank of India|
|Date of Notification Release||06th July 2021|
|Online Start of Examination||06th July 2021|
|End Date for Filling The Form||26th July 2021|
|Exam Date||September 2021|
Step A:-Registration-Online Application For SBI Apprentice:
Registration is the first step towards getting your application filled online. Steps are directed point by point in the following way. Read the instructions carefully and then proceed:-
- Visit the official website of the State Bank of India
- Go to the online application for the SBI apprentice option.
- Click on the ‘SBI apprentice exam’ link.
- The candidates will be able to see two options on the mobile/desktop. Register new users and login existing users will be the options.
- You need to register thereby providing the following details
1- Candidate’s Name
2- Date of Birth of the candidate
3- Candidate’s Category
4- Father’s Name of the Aspirant
5-Aspirant’s Mother’s Name
6- Mobile Number of the candidate
7- Email ID
8- Give a speech
- • After all, these stages serve as a preview of the candidate’s information before proceeding.
- • Candidates will receive their user name and password by email or phone.
- •Keep the user name and password saved or written down in case you need them again.
you will be registered on the SBI online apply apprentice portal after completing these procedures.
Step B:-Login And Apply:
The second step that will follow is that the candidate will have to log in to the same homepage and then can proceed with the filling of the Application form. The following steps can be followed to complete the application process and apply without any confusion. The steps are as follows:-
- Login to the website by using the Username and Password that is provided to you.
- You will be provided with a form in which you have to input all the asked information
- The following details need to be given:-
2-Father’s Name of the candidate
3-Aspirant’s Mother’s Name
4-Religion of the candidate
5-Category of the candidate
6- Candidate’s Residential Address
7-Permanent Address of the candidate
9-Professional Experience(If possessed by the candidate)
10-Mobile Number of the candidate
11- Email ID of the candidate
12-Declaration that is being asked by every aspirant who applies for SBI Apprentice Exam
- While filling in the application, make sure to save the information before moving to the next page.
- You will require a passport size photograph and signature.
- Upload the scanned copy of the same.
- Keep the photograph as per the mentioned dimension in the notifications.
- Upload both the documents and then proceed to fee payment.
- Take the printed application form and keep it for future reference.
SBI Apprentice Fees Details:
You are required to pay a certain amount for applying. The details are provided below as per what is the amount that is to be paid while filling the application form.
|SC/ST/PWD||Nil or No amount|
|Mode of fees payment||Credit card, Debit Card, Net Banking.|
You can pay the fees as per your category that is mentioned above and then you will be done with the process of online application.
Documents Details-SBI Apprentice Online Apply 2021:
Photographs and signatures need to be uploaded while applying for the post. The following table provides information about the documents and their dimensions as given in the notification by the SBI.
To know more SBI Apprentice Apply online click here.
Important Tips For the Candidates:
Here are some following tips which can help the aspirants from getting troubled in future
- The candidate’s Email ID and Mobile Number that is provided should be kept in a functional state
- All the Important information with respect to the exam, selection, admit cards will be sent to the candidate’s Email ID or mobile number.
Editing The Application Form:
SBI online application provides a provision of editing the application form once. Here are the steps that are provided that need to be followed to edit the application if you have committed any mistakes in the past. Follow these simple steps:-
- Visit the same homepage again and then click on the editing option.
- You will be provided with the form that you have already applied for
- Make sure that this time you rectify all the mistakes done previously
- While submitting the application form preview the application form once
- Don’t forget to save or submit because if not submitted, none of the changes will be made and the organization will proceed with your application filled earlier.
Printing The Application Form:
Usually, for various exams, there is no deadline for printing the application form but SBI apprentice online application has a mentioned date till which you can take the printout of the application. So keep the date in mind and then take the printout. You will get the Print option at the corner side of the page At the top of the page. Click on that and then take your printout. Keep this printout for future reference as this is going to be helpful while downloading the admit card as well.
To know more SBI Apprentice Exam Pattern click here.
Result and cut off
SBI Apprentice Result and Cut-Off
State Bank of India recently released the notification for the Apprenticeship program. The total number of vacancies released is 6100. It is an equally challenging and rewarding opportunity. SBI has released its detailed notification on its official website.
In this article, you will get to know the SBI Apprentice result as well as the SBI Apprentice cut-off & SBI Apprentice’s previous year cut-off.
|Name of the exam||SBI Apprenticeship exam|
|Conducting Body||State Bank of India|
|Stages of the exam||Objective test, Local language test, Medical Examination|
|Mode of the exam||Online|
|Exam Dates 2021||September 2021|
For a detailed exam pattern SBI apprentice exam pattern, click here.
SBI Apprentice Exam Results- Objective Test result:
- The results of the SBI Apprenticeship exam is announced shortly after the objective test.
- Here detailed guidance is provided for those aspirants who want to know their results but are unaware of the steps. You can follow these simple steps to know your results:-
Step 1:- Just visit the official website of SBI.
Step 2:- Then click on the latest notifications or visit the result section.
Step 3:- There you will find the SBI Apprenticeship results. Click on that link.
Step 4:-The system takes you to a new homepage. Click on yes and proceed.
Step 5:- You will be taken to a new page where you will have to fill in all the details that you received during the registration part.
Step 6:- Fill in all the essential credentials. Click on proceed.
Step 7:- Your results will be displayed. Print the same for further reference.
Details To Be Checked On The Results Of Objective Test:
There are certain important points which candidates often forget to notice in the hassle of the results. These details include:
- Name of the candidate
- Roll number of the candidate
- Date of Birth
- Your marks that you got
- Remarks of whether you are allowed for the further examinations
- Father’s Name
It is suggested that you go through these details carefully to avoid any issue in the future.
Local Language Proficiency Test Results-SBI Apprentice Exam Results:
Once you receive the remarks that you are permitted for the local language proficiency test, you will be required to appear for the examination. When it comes to checking the result of the SBI Apprentice Local Language Test these simple steps can be followed to check the result:
Step 1:- Visit the official Website of the SBI
Step 2:- Click on the results page of the Apprenticeship exam
Step 3:- Fill in all these necessary credentials and then submit them.
Step 4:- Your results will be displayed on the screen
Step 5:- Print the results for future reference
Details to be checked on SBI Apprentice results in 2021:
The following details can be checked once you download the local language result
- Name of the Candidate
- Roll number printed on the result
- The language that has been assigned to you for marks calculation
- The state allotted to the candidate
- Check the marks allotted
- Remarks on the results
A candidate is said to be selected if he/she has cleared both the rounds, i.e, written test & language test. However, the candidates also need to pass the medical examination round.
To know about the SBI apprentice eligibility criteria, click here
SBI Apprentice Cut-Off :
SBI releases a certain number of maximum marks that need to be obtained by each of the candidates to qualify for the exam. In the next section, we will have a look at the cut-off for a previous year and the factors which affect the cut-off.
How to Check SBI Apprentice Cut Off?
- Visit the official website of the SBI.
- Go to the previous year cut-off section
- You will get the notification in the latest updates about the SBI Apprentice cut off
- Check the SBI Apprentice’s previous year cut-off by downloading the file.
How to calculate the SBI Apprentice marks?
The marking scheme is specified by the SBI and in the provided details below you can easily calculate your marks for determining whether or not you are clearing this exam
- The total number of questions is 100
- Each question carries 1 mark each
- There is also a provision of negative marking. For each wrong answer, 0.25 marks is deducted.
- For a good understanding, let’s refer to an example. Suppose you attempted 85 questions in total and left 15 questions unanswered. Out of the 85 answers 20 are wrong. Then your marks will be calculated as 65 x 1 – 20 x 0.25
- Follow these simple steps to calculate your marks
To know about the [SBI Apprentice job profile], refer to the linked article.
SBI Apprentice Expected:
Cut-Off -Section wise
In the following table, the expected cut-off 2021 is given to help you have a better understanding:
|Subject||Total number of questions||Maximum Marks||The Expected Cut-Off|
|Reasoning and Computer Aptitude||25||25||18-19|
|General and Financial Awareness||25||25||18-19|
To know about how to crack sbi apprenticeship exam refer to the linked article.
SBI Apprentice Expected Cut-Off: Category-wise cut-off
The cut-off for different sections varies as per the rules of the government and as notified by the SBI. Let’s have a look at the cut-off in the category-wise section.
|Ex-Serviceman||Will be calculated as per their category|
Factors Affecting the Cut off each year
Certain factors affect the cut-off each year. We will be discussing each of them separately. They are as follows:-
1. Difficulty of the question paper:-It is often seen that when a maximum number of difficult questions are asked then the cut-off will be high many of the candidates will be on the same boat of not knowing the answer.
- Vacancies:-The number of vacancies also decides whether or not the cut-off will surge up or low. With fewer vacancies, there will be more competition so the cut-off will be high and if there is an ample number of vacancies then there can be some chances that the cut-off will be low or in the middle ranges.
- A number of Candidates Appearing:-The more candidates will appear the more will be the cut-off as the competition will be made tough by a huge number of aspirants.
Keeping all these factors in mind the candidates should work on their performance and efficiency which they need to be showcased in the exam.
For Online Mock Tests with your own virtual tutor. Practice mock tests and crack all exams easily. Get college admission or admission in any professional course. Or get a government job or private sector job easily.
Click here to attempt Mock Tests for this exam: https://indianexams.online/tests/990/sbi-apprentice